Welcome to the Menai Men’s Shed, which is a ‘not for profit’ organisation. The aim of this shed is to provide the members with a safe working environment and to share common interests in working with timber and metal. In which the members develop practical skills, knowledge and adopt the ability to provide support.
Induction and training programs are undertaken by new members and regular ‘safety’ refresher training opportunities are also undertaken by all members who use the machinery.
The Menai Men’s Shed has developed strong ties with local Community groups and provides project planning, quotations and build specific projects. Members also work on their own projects or help charities by making toys, furniture and bird / possum nesting boxes.
Interested in joining the Menai Men’s Shed?
Please contact us on 0435 575 388 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org for information or to make an appointment for a visit.
The Menai Men’s Shed is open and the following (Covid) rules will apply:
- Members & visitors must be double vaccinated or have a medical exemption.
- Proof of vaccination or medical exemption must be sent to the Secretary beforehand or presented to the Duty Officer on the first day of attendance at the shed.
- Unvaccinated members & visitors must provide a written medical exemption and have a negative Covid test within 3 days before attending the shed.
- Members & visitors entering the shed will need to scan the QR code on the wall if they can.
- Members & visitors entering the shed must also sign in as usual, record their temperature and sign out when they leave.
- The wearing of face masks is mandatory at all times in the shed.
- Limits on the number of members in various rooms must be maintained.
- The usual hygiene rules including social distancing and hand washing.
Executive and Committee Contacts.
|Executive Officers||Committee Members|
|President – Cam Terry|
| Events Coordinator – Gerry Flannery |
|Vice President – John Brustolin|
| Member Welfare – Gerry Flannery |
|Project Enquiry and Quoting – Ken Auchterlonie|
|Newsletter Editor – Jo Buchan |
|Donations of Materials and Tools – Bill Black|
| Group email Executive and Committee Members|
Cam Terry – John Brustolin – Gary Melbourne – Bill Black
Jo Buchan – Mike Burke –
|Secretary – Jo Buchan|
Membership Secretary – Robert (Rob) Montgomery
| Member Wellness – Gary Melbourne|
|Treasurer – Mike Burke|
| Webmaster – Ron Alexander |